REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZING
There are lots of reasons why you may need replacement double glazed sealed units:
- replacing a broken window
- misted double glazing
- upgrading to Low E glass for better insulation
- broken double glazing in a door
- cosmetic reasons e.g. replacing the sealed unit in an exterior door
- vandalism of commercial windows or doors
Replacing the sealed units is always less expensive than buying new windows or doors.
WE CAN SUPPLY / SUPPLY & FIT REPLACEMENT DOUBLE GLAZING FOR:
- Replacement double glazing in windows.
- Glass for upvc front doors & back doors.
- Patio doors & bi-folding doors.
- Replacement double glazing for porches
- Office, retail & industrial windows.
- Upgrading windows to Low E glass to improve efficiency or to achieve a specific u-value.
- Conservatory window repairs.
- In the trade? Contact us about opening an account.
- Domestic customer – please give us a bell.
USEFUL INFORMATION PRIOR TO CALLING FOR A PRICE
There is no such thing as a standard double glazed unit. If you’re not sure of how to remove the unit to get this info below, we’re more than happy to come out (free) and measure-up. The info we need to give an accurate quotation by email or phone:
- Thickness of unit
- Thickness of each pane of glass
- Spacer bar size (i.e. thickness of gap between the two panes of glass)
- Colour of spacer bar
- Type of glass (e.g. safety, toughened etc)
If you need new double glazed units or advice, please get in touch.